Friday, April 06, 2012


Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.


Joni James said...

This is not baaaaaaaahhhd advice! Love the photo with this quote. ;-)

Robin said...

Love Joni's comment! Love the quote.....and especially love Mr. Goat!!!!

Easter Hugs,

♥ Robin ♥

Remei said...

Happiness is now my face ... see your picture makes me feel good!
Some happiness, thanks!

Francisco Martins said...

Excellent advice indeed! :)

Thanks for the visit! cheers!


studio lolo said...

I love the wisdom and the photo.
I'm struggling to find joy these days. So unlike me.

This too shall pass!

Hugs, my friend~♥

get zapped said...

joni- lol! thanks :-}

robin- me, too. this goat won my heart... thank you.

remei - you made my day - bug hugs!

francisco- joyful to have you visit as well!

lolo- sorry to hear that. But, you are right, and lucky to have that outlook that it shall pass. Sending joy your way - hugs!